Tuesday, December 7, 2010

One Serving Mini Cheesecake


I was really excited about making this. When I first saw it, I was a bit skeptical but I'm so glad I tried it! It's really easy to make. All you have to do is stir up all the ingredients and let it sit in the fridge for 30 minutes.

I ended up making three of these because my parents both wanted one and I made a few changes to the recipe. I used 100 calorie chocolate chip cookies and organic sugar because organic sugar tastes better than splenda. But, I'll definitely be making this again. It was such an easy dessert, and I think it's almost better than regular cheesecake.



One Serving Mini Cheesecake
recipe slightly adapted from Hungry Girl.com

Ingredients
1/2 pack Nabisco 100 cal chips ahoy thin crisps, divided
1/4 cup low fat part skin ricotta cheese
2 tablespoons fat free cream cheese, room temperature
2 teaspoons organic cane sugar
1/2 tablespoon Jell-o sugar free fat free instant vanilla pudding mix
1/8 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/4 cup Cool Whip Free, thawed

Directions
Break half of the cookies into small pieces, and finely crush the other half. Set both aside separately.

In a small bowl, combine ricotta cheese, cream cheese, organic sugar, pudding mix, and vanilla extract. Stir vigorously until smooth. Fold in Cool Whip, and then gently stir in the broken cookie pieces. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes.

Making 1 serving

For nutritional information, click here

7 comments:

  1. Danielle this look yummy!!!! gloria

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a love/hate relationship with Hungry Girl..some of her recipes have been amazing, others, not so much. But this one looks like a winner!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum, sounds delicious! Easy recipes are always appreciated during this busy time of year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you very much for the comment, lady! Love blogs related to recipes:) so following you now ~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Terrific recipe! I just found your blog and have signed up to follow it. I can't wait to see what other creative recipes you will be posting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This sounds delicious. I really could use one right now.

    ReplyDelete