Saturday, November 6, 2010

Chocolate Yogurt Pops


Okay, this isn't exactly a Thanksgiving recipe, but trust me it's really good!

Me and my mom lovee Skinny cow Truffle bars. We buy them every week and run out of them within 3 days. So I wanted to see if I could create something similar and that I can make whenever. These aren't like the skinny cow truffle bars, but they're pretty good! And the best part is, you can make them in a variety of flavors. Next time I'll probably make a french vanilla flavor or a chocolate vanilla swirl one. Either way it would be delicious!

Chocolate Yogurt Pops
recipe from Splenda

Ingredients
1 (8 ounce) container plain nonfat yogurt
1/4 cup sugar free cocoa mix
1/4 cup Splenda no calorie sweetener, granulated
4 Popsicle sticks

Directions
Mix all indigents together in small mixing bowl. Spoon mixture into four, 3 ounce paper cups. Set cups in a muffin pan or on a flat plate. Place Popsicle sticks in the center. Freeze about four hours, or until solid.

Peel paper cups away and thaw 3-4 minutes before serving.

3 comments:

  1. Love your recipe a loT!! look yummy and I love the
    gingerbread muffins, thanks by share! gloria

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll have to give these a try,

    There is an award for you over on my blog :-}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! This is easy peasy and looks very good. I never would have thought of using muffin cups to make popsicles. A few months ago I also made something similar (fudgesicles) I found the recipe on Baking Bites and it was really fun and easy to make. If you're interested, here's the recipe http://x3baking.blogspot.com/2010/09/homemade-fudgesicles.html Your blog looks very nice!

    ReplyDelete